Metal packaging is recognised for its protective qualities, versatility and environmental credentials; it protects from water, oxygen and light, and is 100% recyclable. The most suitable metals for the manufacture of packaging are steel and aluminium based materials.
Flat-rolled products can be foil, strip and plate, these generally are delimited by thickness. Strip thickness is in the range 0.1 – 6 mm. Since pinhole is associated with package safety, its size and number is an important scale to measure production quality.
Our pinhole detector of the latest generation CEPHEE? V is a cutting-edge detector able to analyse 100% of the strip at a high speed.
The pinhole is detected, classified by size and positioned in X, Y along the strip.
Decisive advantages for securing your position vis-à-vis your clients and beyond your competitors
- Productivity: no speed reduction for quality control, improved real-time process control
- Availability and cost-saving: identification of preventive maintenance, reduced rejects and customer claims
- Quality: certified quality with maximum size of pinhole, density and line pinhole; customer satisfaction
- Efficiency and accuracy: early detection before value-adding processes, inspection of 100% of the strip
- Reliability and predictability: special design and robustness for severe environments, insensitivity to ambient light
Accurate and Robust
The sensor technology, its specific design and ruggedness are approved for severe environments; ambient light immunity.
Certified by Arck Sensor
“We are committed to offering robust and accurate products of the highest quality.”
Marc Brouant, President